Who said bodybuilding meals can’t taste amazing? IFBB Pro Ivana Ivusic Wilkin walks you through this quick and easy no bake protein pumpkin truffles.
What you will need:
- ¼ cup pumpkin pure
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 twists pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup rolled oats (grind after measuring)
- ½ scoop Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie ISO[H1] Protein
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Pour all ingredients into mixing bowl and stir together thoroughly.
- Spoon out and roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer to stiffen up while making toping
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Pull out truffles from freezer and top with white chocolate and pumpkin spice.
- Place in fridge for 30-60 minutes.