Shake Up Your Chicken for Massive Gains
Chicken breast is almost certainly a part of your diet, whether your goal is to build muscle or burn fat. A staple bodybuilding food low in fat and high in protein, chicken breast is one of the best protein options to add lean muscle to your frame and also one of the easiest to become bored with quickly. But you don't have to suffer through endless meals with tasteless, dried-out chicken, especially during the offseason. Simply adding a flavored bread-crumb style coating like Shake n' Bake to your chicken can be just the change your tastebuds need to forge on for more gains. So the next time you're dreading eating another plain old chicken breast, consider changing it up and giving this bodybuilder-friendly recipe a try.
What you will need:
- Mixing bowl or plastic bag
- Cooking sheet
- Cutting board
- Air fryer
- 1 box of Shake N Bake
- Chicken breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- No sugar added ketchup
- Dump Shake N Bake into either a bowl or plastic bag.
- Place chicken in a bowl or bag and coat thoroughly.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place chicken on the tray.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes at 405 degrees.
- Cut up potatoes into home fry shapes.
- Place in the air fryer and coat with seasoning and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook for 23 minutes.
- Plate everything and top with no sugar added ketchup.