DIET ADVICE · RECIPES · VIDEO ·
MUSCLE-BUILDING MEALS: How to Prep and Pack Your Meals for a Week
By preparing all of your meals ahead of time, you ensure that you have no excuses to have any meals missed, even with a busy schedule.
- Heat oven at 405 degrees.
- Spray the cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Put chicken in a big bowl and season with garlic, paprika, pepper, salt, garlic sauce and Frank’s Red Hot.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure even coat of seasoning on chicken.
- Place chicken on a tray and cook for 45 minutes at 405 degrees.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Add beef to pan and cook until completely brown.
- Bring water to boil in a pot.
- Dump pasta in a pot and reduce to low to medium heat.
- Let simmer until cooked through.
- Note: rice pasta cooks faster than wheat pasta, so be sure to pay attention to it as it cooks.
- Once done, drain and coat with pasta sauce.
- Cut up veggies of choice, in Fouad choose: zucchini, peppers and mushrooms.
- Saute in a pan until soft with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Veggies not only add vitamins and minerals to your food but make the meals taste better!
Once all your food is done cooking, portion out in tupperware with desired amounts of each ingredient for each meal. Place it into fridge or cooler bag and enjoy your meals.