MUSCLE BUILDING MEALS: Homemade Chicken Nuggets
NPC competitor Logan Guthrie shows us how to make homemade chicken nuggets with rice for the perfect offseason muscle-building meal.
What you will need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Bread crumbs
- Chicken breast or tenderloin
- Sriracha Maple Vinaigrette
- Takeout Sauce
- Yum Yum Sauce
- Weigh out 28 grams of bread crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Cut up chicken into nugget sized pieces.
- Add 15 grams of sriracha maple vinaigrette to the chicken and mix.
- Add chicken to bread crumbs and mix until covered.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray and place in the air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 380 degrees.
- While chicken is cooking, heat 260 grams of rice in a pan.
- Add chicken to rice and add 15 grams of Takeout sauce and Yum Yum Sauce.
- Mix together and add to a plate.