IFBB Pro Fouad Abiad takes you into the kitchen to show you how to make a quick and easy muscle-building breakfast with eggs, chicken, and sprouted grain toast.
You don't have to overcomplicate breakfast to meet your bodybuilding macronutrient needs. A simple twist on classic eggs and toast will ensure you get enough protein, carbs, and fats to help build muscle and feel fuller, longer without adding too much time to your morning routine. Adding chicken breast (which most bodybuilders already have prepared ahead of time) and swapping regular bread for sprouted grain will give you the extra protein you need to help maximize your muscle gains. So the next time you're looking for an easy, high-protein breakfast option, give this recipe a try to kick start your day.
What you will need:
- Cutting board
- 2 Nonstick pan
- 3 whole eggs
- Sprouted grain bread
- Teaspoon of butter
- Chicken breast
- Warm up a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Scramble three whole eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon butter
- Spray pan with cooking spray and add eggs.
- Cut up chicken breast and place in a second pan to warm up.
- Toast two slices of sprouted grain bread.
- Once eggs are done and chicken is warmed up on the plate.
- Add toast to the plate once done.