NPC classic physique competitor Logan Guthrie shows us how to make a breakfast-inspired muscle building meal that can be eaten any time of day.
What you will need:
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick pan
- Food scale
- Cooking spray
- 75 grams Chocolate chip Kodiak cake pancake mix
- 1 whole egg
- 200 grams of egg whites
- 10 grams almond butter
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- While the pan is heating, weigh 75 grams of kodiak cake pancake mix.
- Add water to mix and mix thoroughly, be sure not to add too much water as it will ruin the pancakes if the batter is too runny.
- Once mixed, add in 10 grams of almond butter to the batter and stir thoroughly.
- Spray non-stick pan with cooking spray and add 2-3 tablespoons of pancake mix into the pan.
- While the pancake is cooking, scramble the 1 whole egg and 200 grams of egg whites in a bowl.
- Add egg scramble to another non-stick pan and cook.
- Watch the pancake and make sure to flip once the pancake begins to rise, making sure you do not burn the face down end.
- Once the pancake is done cooking, take off heat and repeat steps for the desired amount of additional pancakes.
- Once everything is done cooking, put onto a plate and enjoy!