Bodybuilder and professional chef Kasey Cooke shows us how to make high-protein cinnamon oatmeal cookies using Hosstile Supplements ISO[H1] Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie grass-fed whey protein isolate powder.
What you will need:
- 1 scoop ISO[H1] Cinnamon Cookie Protein
- 1 egg
- 20 grams of sugar (or sweetener)
- 30 grams of butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 gram of cinnamon
- 1 gram of salt
- 10 grams of raisins
- 7 grams of oats
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Kitchen scale
- Cookie sheet or baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar by combining in a bowl and mixing ingredients together by mashing it up against the side of the bowl. Keep mixing and mashing until a butter-like consistency.
- Separate yolk from egg and add it into mixture and follow the same creaming step described above.
- Once in a cream texture add in dry ingredients and follow the same method to mix together.
- After the mixture has a cookie dough consistency, switch from the spatula and use your hands to work the dough together. Focus on pushing everything together.
- Roll into a ball and then flatten. Do not flatten too thin or the cookie will get dry.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook on 325 for 13-15 minutes.