Hosstile athlete Terry Bayley shares his Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Protein Pancakes recipe. This easy-to-make protein pancake recipe is sure to hit the spot while helping you meet your daily protein goals!
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats (135 g)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ scoops HOSSTILE ISO[H1] Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie protein
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (120 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place the rolled oats in a blender and blend until powdery.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and no pockets of powder remain.
- Spray pan with cooking oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. Edges of pancakes dry out and pancakes will move around on the pan when shaken when they are ready to flip.
- Load on your favorite syrup and dig in!